Ask Us Anything
Along with your snacks, bring your trickiest questions for our High-Tech Anthropologists®. After they give a brief overview of our ‘HTA’ process, they’ll open the floor for questions. Once you register we’ll send a little homework for you to help get your questions ready.
Who should attend?
- Product managers and product owners who have an interest in their end-user
- Teams transitioning to a ‘product-focused’ organization
- Designers looking for inspiration and connection with peers
- Managers and directors responsible for customer journeys
- Professionals interested in making a career change to a design-related field
- Anyone who has ‘design’ or ‘oversee customer experience’ in their job description
Why should I attend?
- Gain a new perspective on how to approach design projects
- Get access to subject matter experts you may not have at your organization
- Learn from others’ questions for ideas you may not have considered
- Find out what ‘High-Tech Anthropology®’ really is!
- Meet some Menlonians!
The format will be casual but limited to the first 20 people who register. We look forward to seeing you!