High-Tech Anthropologist® Requirements:
- 3-4 years of work experience in user experience design, consulting and/or business analysis.
- Willingness to travel (about 1-2 weeks per month)
- Willingness to work in-person onsite in Ann Arbor
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Your specific Job Responsibilities include the following in the Menlo Software Factory or at client locations
- Conducting observations and interviews with end users in their native environment
- Facilitating prioritization sessions with client stakeholders
- Designing contrasting solutions to the problems identified in the discovery phase
- Conducting design assessments with end users
- Supporting developers during the implementation phase
- Using High-Tech Anthropology®️ discovery and design processes for organizational and cultural change initiatives
- Facilitate workshops for stakeholders looking to learn user centered design processes
If you're interested in helping us return joy back to technology, please send us your contact info and resume.